vrijdag 20 januari 2012

Ha-ha, everything started well; I went to the wrong address!
It was the first time ever that I could attend a show of CWS, usually it’s here much too late in RL. But now I would definitely go. I hurried to the place where the events were normal styling ... it took ages before I was due to a solid, where the runway is able to achieve. To my surprise there was still no one there and I was glad I could snap on a seat J
someone of my classmates asked a TP to the place of the show, I did this as soon as I could. When she arrived she said that we were in the wrong place : - /
Then get back to CWS and out there on the runway was the Beach "Bree Fashion Show" already underway. Also there was an awful lot of lag, the models struggled to get ahead and guests struggled to rez or to land. But then you see the modeling art of professional models how all this led to a great end!
It was a beautiful collection that was shown in a beautiful way. Congratulations to CWS, designers and models!!!!!
At the end of the show was a big surprise .... Anrol and Steve announced the winners who were part of the video recordings that night.
My name was mentioned along with six others, we got a fabulous outfit, doing different poses and danced ... we were off on a vengeance as the performers of the time J
On February 2, the video may be displayed in the blog of CWS, perhaps I can try to show him here (otherwise I give the link)
It was a blissful day at CWS!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten